Phua Sheng Leong, Senior Consultant & Program Manager
Sheng Leong is a Senior Consultant and Program Manager at KC Training & Consulting. He graduated from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne with a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management and International Business. With a strong interest in connecting with people from all walks of life, Sheng Leong’s invaluable working experience with diverse groups has helped him gain insight into different perspectives and cultures. His energetic communication style makes him an engaging facilitator.
Sheng Leong facilitates personality profiling sessions, corporate communication workshops and various teambuilding events. Sheng Leong holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA v5) and is also an instructional designer and works closely with clients to design learning programs and roadmaps to drive organizational effectiveness.
His primary role at KC Training & Consulting is focused on client consultations to:
- Drive organisation effectiveness
- Develop training & development strategies
- Formulate learning and career roadmaps
- Build competency models and map job roles
- Scope learning programs and objectives
- Develop evaluation and learning effectiveness models
Tan Yin Leng, Consultant & Program Manager
Yin Leng is a Consultant and Program Manager in KC Training & Consulting. She is an experienced trainer with more than 30 years working experience, specializing in leadership development In addition, Yin Leng manages the operations and general administrative support for KC Training and Consulting’s suite of programs to ensure a seamless delivery of training solutions for our clients.
Yin Leng started her career at the Monetary Authority of Singapore as an analyst and progressed to Assistant Economist in the Economics Department. Her next role as Economist at the Development Bank of Singapore (DBS) extended her experience in the banking sector.
Yin Leng moved on the Bayerische Landesbank, Singapore where she took on the Economist position and thereafter as Senior Dealer in the Securities Department. Her role as senior dealer involved managing the investment portfolio of loan substitutes including Floating Rate Notes, Certificates of Deposits and short-term commercial papers, and trading of assets to achieve a balance of investment and trading income with active and prudent management of the trading books. Yin Leng rose to Assistant General Manager before taking on the role of Senior Vice President with the following portfolio:
- Oversee all global market activities in
- Advisory role for all regional global market activities.
- Deputy for the Regional Head for all Singapore global market activities.
- Member of the Asia Pacific Management Board.
- Responsibility for Labuan Branch in global market activities.
- Head of Asset and Liability Management Committee